Scrap Happy Studio

Where Creative Minds Meet There is Joy

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

World Card Making Day Blog Hop Winners!

I want to thank everyone who visited my blog during the WCMD Blog Hop and became a Follower. I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by and leave comments.





Now on to the winners:

The winner of the surprise box of crafting goodies is.....

AmyJ Feb 17, 2012 08:43 AM
I am now a follower. I Love your cards especially the animals....tooo cute. Thanks for the inspiration.

And the winner of the Paper Crafts Magazine March/April 2012 Issue is....

Carmen Feb 19, 2012 10.16AM
I'm now a follower. I love the sneakers card- very cute.

Ladies, please email me (ciaoitalia2007@gmail.com) with your full name and address so I can get those prizes out to you. (Remember: Only US adresses are eligible for the prize box due to shipping costs)

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow....Thank you so very much. I am sending you my info thru e-mail now...Thank you bunches and bunches. And Congratulations again on your win. I Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete